Single Slider Tilt Windows
Classic Collection (WC-200)
Single Sliding Windows are appropriate for the side of your home or smaller spaces in your home. In these functional, yet visually appealing windows, only one sash operates by opening inwards and tilting while the rest of the window is fixed. This simple design allows fresh air circulation into your home while also maintaining thermal efficiency. Single Sliding windows are available in two and three lite combination units and include many additional features for security and operational reliability.
Features & Benefits
- Strong fusion-welded frame and sash corners keep cold air out.
- Multi-chambered design insulates and prevents condensation.
- Triple co-extruded weather-strip sealing for added insulation value.
- 90° sash opening lets you clean easily from inside.
- Interior glazing system with flexible sash seal eliminates leaks.
- Drainage channels on exterior sash, not visible from inside.
- Easy-clean, removable overlap internal screen.
- Multi-point locking system provides additional security.
- 3/4″ double-strength glass for optimum insulation efficiency.
- Dual Arm Truth MaximTM system hardware for effortless operation.
Options & Accessories:
Glazing (Glass) Options
Standard Exterior Paint Colours
- Barren Plain
- Black Iron
- Brick Red
- Classic Burgundy
- Dark Beige
- Dark Bronze
- Deep Royal Blue
- Fiddlehead Green
- Peale Green
- Sandy White
- Stone Harbour
- Tawny Rose
Exterior Capstock Options
- Dark Bronze
Interior Color Options
Grilles & Divided Lites Options
Grilles & Divided Lites Styles
- Georgian 1″
- Georgian 11/16″
- SDL 5/16″
- SDL 5/8″
Grilles & Divided Lites Patterns