Single Hung Tilt Windows
Classic Collection (WC-201)
Single Hung Windows have a traditional look combined with a modern design that allows for maximum ventilation capacity. These windows are the perfect choice for buildings in which air circulation has to be maintained without disturbing the architectural integrity of the house. Majesticon’s Single Hung Windows contain a structural frame and sash that are designed to fit larger window areas. Only the bottom sash operates by tilting inwards, while the top part of the window is fixed. This smart design allows for air circulation while maintaining thermal efficiency.
Features & Benefits
- Strong fusion-welded frame and sash corners keep cold air out.
- Multi-chambered design insulates and prevents condensation.
- Triple co-extruded weather-strip sealing for added insulation value.
- 90° sash opening lets you clean easily from inside.
- Interior glazing system with flexible sash seal eliminates leaks.
- Drainage channels on exterior sash, not visible from inside.
- Easy-clean, removable overlap internal screen.
- Multi-point locking system provides additional security.
- 3/4″ double-strength glass for optimum insulation efficiency.
- Dual Arm Truth Maxim™ system hardware for effortless operation.
Single Hung Tilt Windows Gallery
Options & Accessories:
Glazing (Glass) Options
Standard Exterior Paint Colours
- Barren Plain
- Black Iron
- Brick Red
- Classic Burgundy
- Dark Beige
- Dark Bronze
- Deep Royal Blue
- Fiddlehead Green
- Peale Green
- Sandy White
- Stone Harbour
- Tawny Rose
Exterior Capstock Options
- Dark Bronze
Interior Color Options
Grilles & Divided Lites Options
Grilles & Divided Lites Styles
- Georgian 1″
- Georgian 11/16″
- SDL 5/16″
- SDL 5/8″
Grilles & Divided Lites Patterns